The EX20400 series Network Packet Broker is a perfect solution when large numbers of 1/10/40G security and monitoring tools need access to 40G and 100G links. It also offers expanded features over the previous Packetmasters such as packet slicing and user-defined filters.
The EX20400 features 20 x 40G QSFP and 4 x 40/100G QSFP interfaces as well as an integrated 1/10G breakout to port 1. The EX20400 offers incredible port density in a 1RU form factor. Like all Packetmasters, the QSFP ports also support breakout cables to individual 4 x 1/10G connections bringing the 1/10G link capacity up to a possible 96 x 1/10G interfaces.
- Traffic aggregation + replication
- L2 - L4 traffic filtering
- L2 - L4 header modification
- VLAN add/remove/modify
- MPLS tag add/remove/modify
- Session-aware load balancing
- Packet slicing
- UDF filtering
- Force TX/unidirectional
- GRE/VXLAN/NVGRE/GENEVE tunnel endpoint
- Supports IPV4 and IPV6
- Non-blocking backplane
- TX and RX of SFPs operate independently
- Web GUI
- REST API
The EX20400 is ideal in environments where tools need access to links spanning bandwidth capabilities from 1G to 100G. 40G and 100G ports also offer the possibility to create a high-bandwidth backbone between Packet Brokers or backhaul to and from remote sites. The high port density, session-aware load balancing, and tens of thousands of filtering rules at the users disposal combine to make the EX20400 a device which can meet the demands of the largest organizations or offer extreme growth potential with an organization as they transition into 40G and 100G infrastructure.
- 20 X 40G QSFP ports*
- 4 X 40/100G QSFP ports*
- Integrated breakout SFP+ cages for port 1
- 1 X 10/100/1000 management interface
- 1 X Serial console interface
- Dual redundant PSUs (DC options available)
*QSFP ports support breakout to 4 X 1/10G
Looking for product support?
Get in touch with our technical team now