Education and Training Services
At Cubro, we understand the importance of continuous learning and development to keep up with the ever-evolving world of network visibility. Whether you’re a new customer or an existing one looking to explore our products, our education and training services are designed to help you maximize the potential of our state-of-the-art solutions.
Our training courses are tailored to your specific needs and delivered by subject matter and product experts. We offer both remote and on-site training sessions. Remote sessions are a very effective way to provide the knowledge required to integrate Cubro solutions quickly into your work-flow. During an on-site session, our trainer will cover exactly the material you need and use your live system and data, answering your specific questions to ensure that you can use our solutions efficiently and effectively.
Training Content & Delivery
Prior to training, our experts will discuss with you the exact requirements to ensure that we deliver the content you expect. We provide your engineers with technical background information, classical product operation training, maintenance/troubleshooting procedures, as well as application-specific topics. With our technical experts’ help, you can master the challenges and make the most of a Cubro solution.
The trainer will use both PowerPoint slides and hands-on labs for delivering training. The labs are critical to ensure that learners are knowledgeable of configuration options, best practices and use cases. Labs provide an opportunity to:
- Build hands-on experience with Cubro products in a risk-free training environment.
- Build confidence in case of disaster recovery and to help with planning for future use cases.
We also offer professional services to help you succeed with your organizational objectives. Our professional services team will work with you to specify your needs and tailor the solutions to those needs. With our deep technical knowledge and expertise, we can help you maximize the potential of our solutions for your transformation. Our professional services include on-site services like site surveys as well remote services like unit configuration/use-case definitions or troubleshooting.
- Implementation Services – Helps customers deploy and configure their network visibility and analytics solutions.
- Integration Services – Helps customers integrate their network visibility and analytics solutions with other third-party tools and applications.
- Consulting Services – Our consulting services help customers design and implement customized network visibility solutions that meet their specific business needs.
- Training Services – Our training services help customers develop the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively use their network visibility and analytics solutions.
- Support Services – We provide support services to help customers maintain and troubleshoot their network visibility and analytics solutions.
At Cubro, we are committed to providing ongoing technical support and maintenance services to ensure that your network visibility infrastructure continues to operate efficiently and effectively. Our support agreement comes with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that guarantee response times and resolution times, giving you peace of mind that any issues will be addressed promptly. Our support team is staffed with experienced and knowledgeable engineers who are ready to assist you with any technical issues.
Certifications for Quality Management
Cubro is certified with ISO 9001 for Quality management according to international standards and for with ISO 14001 for managing the efforts to protect our environment.
Our newsletter provides thought leadership content about the industry. It is concise and has interesting content to keep you updated with what’s new at Cubro and in the industry. You can unsubscribe anytime with a single click.