Creating a Stable and Reliable Network
Data centres need a cross-connect to ensure high-performance, network reliability, and low-latency. Traffic comes from several endpoints and for secure transfer of traffic, it is a requirement to have centralized management.
Cross Connect Solution for a Robust Network
The cross-connect is bidirectional; packets received on the first interface are transmitted out the second interface and those received on the second interface are transmitted out the first interface.
The EXA32100A/AGG32100 are connected over 4 x 100 Gbit to one EXA64100 to build a 500 port 10 Gbit cross-connect.
- The connection is layer 2 transparent
- To ensure full control and secure transfer all traffic is transported via VXLAN tunnels across the system
- At the output, the VXLAN tunnel is terminated
100 Gbit Port Cross-Connect Full Mesh
- In this application 6 EXA32100As are connected to a fully meshed cross-connect with 162 available 100 Gbit ports (27 per box).
- The interconnection between the devices can be done with one, two, or more links depending on the required bandwidth.