Creating a Stable and Reliable Network
Data centres need a cross-connect to ensure high-performance, network reliability, and low-latency. Traffic comes from several endpoints and for secure transfer of traffic, it is a requirement to have centralized management.
Cross Connect Solution for a Robust Network
The cross-connect is bidirectional; packets received on the first interface are transmitted out the second interface and those received on the second interface are transmitted out the first interface.
The EXA32100A/AGG32100 are connected over 4 x 100 Gbit to one EXA64100 to build a 500 port 10 Gbit cross-connect.
- The connection is layer 2 transparent
- To ensure full control and secure transfer all traffic is transported via VXLAN tunnels across the system
- At the output, the VXLAN tunnel is terminated
100 Gbit Port Cross-Connect Full Mesh
- In this application 6 EXA32100As are connected to a fully meshed cross-connect with 162 available 100 Gbit ports (27 per box).
- The interconnection between the devices can be done with one, two, or more links depending on the required bandwidth.
Products in this Solution
Our newsletter provides thought leadership content about the industry. It is concise and has interesting content to keep you updated with what’s new at Cubro and in the industry. You can unsubscribe anytime with a single click.