Any data centre needs a cross-connect to ensure high-performance, network reliability, and low-latency. Traffic comes from several endpoints and for secure transfer of traffic it is a requirement to have centralized management.
The Solution From Cubro
The cross-connect is bidirectional; packets received on the first interface are transmitted out the second interface and those received on the second interface are transmitted out the first interface.
- THE CONNECTION IS LAYER 2 TRANSPARENT
- TO ENSURE FULL CONTROL AND SECURE TRANSFER ALL TRAFFIC IS TRANSPORTED VIA VXLAN TUNNELS ACROSS THE SYSTEM
- AT THE OUTPUT THE VXLAN TUNNEL IS TERMINATED
100 Gbit Port Cross-Connect Full Mesh
- IN THIS APPLICATION 6 EX32100S ARE CONNECTED TO A FULLY MESHED CROSS-CONNECT WITH 162 AVAILABLE 100 GBIT PORTS (27 PER BOX).
- THE INTERCONNECTION BETWEEN THE DEVICES CAN BE DONE WITH ONE, TWO, OR MORE LINKS DEPENDING ON THE REQUIRED BANDWIDTH.
- IN THIS APPLICATION 6 EX32100S ARE CONNECTED TO A CENTRAL UNIT WITH 186 AVAILABLE 100 GBIT PORTS (31 PER BOX).
- THE INTERCONNECTION BETWEEN THE BOXES CAN BE COMPLETED WITH ONE, TWO, OR MORE LINKS DEPENDING ON THE REQUIRED BANDWIDTH