Cubro End-of-Life (EOL) Policy
As we know that the technological landscape is continuously evolving and Cubro is always embracing innovation depending on the changing needs of its customers. To offer a portfolio to our customers, we update our product range. These developments place limitations on the lifespan of tech devices, making end-of-life one of the most critical phases of the technology life cycle.
Products reach end-of-life due to several different reasons. The factors include market demands, technology innovation and development driving changes, or the products simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer technology.
Cubro believes that when a product reaches its end-of-life stage, we need to inform the customers about how the product will be supported. The policy outlined here is intended to give customers an explanation of the EOL process which will also assist the customer to transition to alternative products / solutions offered by Cubro.
Glossary of Terms
End-of-Sale Announcement (EOSA)
– External notification of the EOSA is typically six (6) months before Cubro intends to discontinue sales of a product. The announcement will include the product name, part number(s), contact information and an End-of-Sale date, which will be a minimum of six (6) months after the EOSA date. The product will be removed from the Cubro price list.
– This is the last day to order products that have entered the EOL process with an EOS Announcement. After this date, EOS products may not be available for purchase. The EOS date will be at least six (6) months after the EOS Announcement date.
– Cubro will honour all active support contracts regardless of their EOS date. Technical support can be provided till EOL date.
– An EOS/EOL product will not change the Warranty agreement applicable to the hardware or software of that product.
– After this date Cubro may no longer provide technical support services or repair services on the product. This date will be five (5) years after the EOS date.
Our newsletter provides thought leadership content about the industry. It is concise and has interesting content to keep you updated with what’s new at Cubro and in the industry. You can unsubscribe anytime with a single click.