Products CUBRO VITRUM MANAGEMENT SUITE
Centralised control of multiple Cubro Packetmasters
Manage the scaling network architecture
A collaborative platform for multiple users to work at the same time
Vitrum is Cubro’s centralised management platform offering the often sought after “single pane of glass” for administering Cubro devices. Vitrum improves the network teams efficiency with a breadth of features for managing, monitoring, and alerting all in one multi-user application. Vitrum incorporates asset discovery and inventory features that simplifies these tasks even as network architecture scales. Vitrum features interactive network maps that allow the user to map their topology and get visual feedback on the state of network links as well as per-port bandwidth speeds; combined with centralised alerting which helps the network team to identify and remediate potential problems more quickly. Additionally, Vitrum provides a centralised location for one-click configuration backups and deployment as well as scheduled firmware upgrades reducing the required time needed for provisioning devices and shortening the duration of scheduled maintenance windows. Vitrum also brings a new level of data acquisition and visualization by integrating the open-source applications of Kibana and Grafana giving network teams the capability of designing custom dashboards to monitor their visibility infrastructure according to their needs.
Enhance your business efficiency with Cubro Vitrum
- A centralized device management platform to visualize your entire network topology in just a few clicks
- Detect any devices connected on the same network
- Create interactive maps for any segment or sub-segment of your network and get detailed information on all devices within the selected area
- Visualize your data using third-party tools Grafana and Kibana, along with performing real-time collaborations with your members
- Forget about keeping track of individual IP addresses - visualize your entire network in just a glance with Cubro Vitrum
- Remotely manage your network, schedule automatic upgrades, monitor events, such as errors, happening within your infrastructure
- Devices on your network can either be added automatically using a network scan or manually via their IP address
- Can be deployed on virtual machines or even locally within the network, making it extremely easy to scale across your organization
- Backup and restore any Cubro Packetmaster device or copy its configuration, with just a single click
Cubro Vitrum Management Suite Demo Version
More control at your fingertip with Cubro Vitrum
The visualisation of the software platform gives a better overview of the network and its traffic. The batch backup, upgrade and the error center allow for easy management of Cubro’s devices. Additionally, it is also capable of including third party devices in the visualisations. Kibana and Grafana integration allow the user to create and customize graphical dashboards that show all the necessary information at one glance. Get your free demo now.
Get your Demo Version
“Network packet brokers provides the source of the information as they are first point in the chain of data we process. Having central management of this point of chain is key to be sure that we process all of data. With Grafana in Vitrum, we are able to monitor throughput on inputs from splitters and outputs to probes. This provides ability to quickly identify anomalies in data chain. You can run without central management until you achieve the moment, when you can`t. And we just achieved this moment - the scale (in terms of amount of packet brokers), that is unable to manage without management suite. So Cubro came with Vitrum just in time.”
Karol Skolar, ITS Senior Engineer, Orange Slovensko
Looking for product support?
Get in touch with our technical team now