The EX484-3 series Network Packet Broker is a cost-effective solution for high port density 10/40G networks and offers expanded features over the previous Packetmasters such as packet slicing and user-defined filters.
The EX484-3 features 48 x 1 or 10G SFP+ and 6 x 40G QSFP interfaces offering exceptional port density and features in a device that is sure to maximize your ROI. The 6 x 40G QSFP ports also support breakout cables to individual 4 x 1/10G connections bringing the 1/10G link capacity up to a possible 72 x 1/10G interfaces.
- TRAFFIC AGGREGATION + REPLICATION
- L2 - L4 TRAFFIC FILTERING
- L2 - 4 HEADER MODIFICATION
- VLAN ADD/REMOVE/MODIFY
- MPLS TAG ADD/REMOVE/MODIFY
- SESSION-AWARE LOAD BALANCING
- PACKET SLICING
- UDF FILTERING
- FORCE TX/UNIDIRECTIONAL
- GRE/VXLAN/NVGRE/GENEVE TUNNEL ENDPOINT
- SUPPORTS IPV4 AND IPV6
- NON-BLOCKING BACKPLANE
- TX AND RX OF SFPS OPERATE INDEPENDENTLY
- WEB GUI
- REST API
The EX484-3 is ideal in environments where tools need access to 1G, 10G, or even 40G links. Multiple 40G ports also offer the possibility to create a high-bandwidth backbone between Packet Brokers or backhaul to and from remote sites. The high port density, session-aware load balancing, and tens of thousands of filtering rules at the users disposal combine to make the EX484-3 a device which can support large amounts of monitoring and security appliances or grow with an organization as they transition into 40G infrastructure.
- 48 X 1/10G SFP+ PORTS
- 6 X 40/100G QSFP PORTS*
- 1 X 10/100/1000 MANAGEMENT INTERFACE
- 1 X SERIAL CONSOLE INTERFACE
- DUAL REDUNDANT PSUS (DC OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
*QSFP PORTS SUPPORT BREAKOUT TO 4 X 1/10G