Products Visibility Node
Cubro Visibility Node is much more than a network packet broker because it interacts with the Cubro Visibility Controller, and supports dynamic packet handling approaches for modern overlay networks. The cubro controller correlates metadata from the CVN and configurations information from the network infrastructure.
In the past, a network was configured device by device (device model). Today, networks are configured by software tools to provide services (service model).
Currently, overlay networks are a standard in any data center. The only differentiator today versus in the past is that we are talking about hundreds or thousands of overlay networks per data center with up to multiple thousands of endpoints. Also, overlay networks are more dynamic than in the past such that manual configuration of visibility tools is no longer possible.
- DYNAMIC VISIBILITY SERVICE STEERING
- DYNAMIC LOAD BALANCING
- DYNAMIC PACKET MODIFICATION
- AUTOMATED FOLLOW THE SERVICE AND APPLICATION
- FULLY AUTOMATED PROVISIONING
Why Visibility Automation
- HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF DEVICES ARE USED IN TODAY'S NETWORKS
- MULTIPLE LAYERS NETWORKS (OVERLAY NETWORKS MODELS)
- THE SERVICE MODEL IN NETWORK MANAGEMENT LEADS TO ABSTRACTION
- MULTIPLE MONITORING SERVICES WITH THE SAME TRAFFIC
- MANY DIFFERENT SERVICES IN THE SAME UNDERLAY NETWORK
The Cubro Controller has two main functions:
1) To configure the CVN devices
2) To retrieve network status from the entire network
The Cubro Controller builds a live mapping table which allows us to follow automatically the services and to forward the selected service to the relevant tools.