Regional Sales Manager/Director (SEA/ Indochina/ SAARC)
Come and work at a fast-growing company with offices in EMEA, APAC, North America and Japan. Cubro is one of the leading vendors of network visibility tools with deployment in the Telecommunications, ISP, Data Centre, Enterprise, and Government spaces.
Job Locations: SEA(Singapore or Malaysia), Indochina(Thailand or Vietnam) and SAARC(India or Sri Lanka)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish sales strategies, objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; and projecting expected sales volume and revenue for existing and new products.
- Able to work independently to understand client needs, able to qualify correct opportunities, scoping of the requirements and selling consultatively to recommend appropriate solutions working with internal technical team.
- Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Able to work closely with multi-level in the customer organization level to identify new business opportunities.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients, channel partners and alliance partners for repeat business.
- Coordinate with Marketing team, Product Development and Management to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events and participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent Cubro’s brand.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Working with Management team to negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Keep abreast of new product launches and constantly upgrade himself or herself with new technologies knowledge (5G, Cloud, NFV, SDN, Smart NIC etc)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Regional Sales Manager for at least 5 year(s) or more. Preferably the working experience in Network Packet Broker, Network Monitoring or Network Security space
- Minimum qualification is Diploma with relevant experience, Bachelor Degree or other equivalent qualification is acceptable
- In depth knowledge of Mobile Networks, Network Monitoring and Network Security would be a plus
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
Please send your CV to Joe Lim, VP Sales APAC at email@example.com.