Enhance your business efficiency with Cubro Vitrum
Vitrum is Cubro's centralised management platform offering the often sought after "single pane of glass" for administering Cubro devices. Vitrum improves the network teams efficiency with a breadth of features for managing, monitoring, and alerting all in one multi-user application. Vitrum incorporates asset discovery and inventory features that simplify these tasks even as network architecture scales. Vitrum features interactive network maps that allow the user to map their topology and get visual feedback on the state of network links as well as per-port bandwidth speeds; combined with centralised alerting the network team can identify and remediate potential problems more quickly.
Additionally, Vitrum provides a centralised location for one-click configuration backups and deployment as well as scheduled firmware upgrades reducing the required time needed for provisioning devices and shortening the duration of scheduled maintenance windows.
Vitrum also brings a new level of data acquisition and visualisation by integrating the open-source applications of Kibana and Grafana giving network teams the capability of designing custom dashboards to monitor their visibility infrastructure according to their needs. Built-in Grafana and Kibana integration allow you to create customised dashboards that display exactly the information that you need. Both Grafana and Kibana have access to all counters and other data gathered from the devices. Want to show the difference between all ingress port counters and the egress counters of the aggregated output to see if you are losing packets? No problem! Want to have a graph showing the uptime of your devices? Easily done!
Highlights of Cubro Vitrum
- A centralised device management platform to visualise your entire network topology in just a few clicks
- Detect any devices connected on the same network
- Create interactive maps for any segment or sub-segment of your network and get detailed information on all devices within the selected area
- Visualise your data using third-party tools Grafana and Kibana, along with performing real-time collaborations with your members
- Remotely manage your network, schedule automatic upgrades, monitor events, such as errors, happening within your infrastructure
- Devices on your network can either be added automatically using a network scan or manually via their IP address
- Can be deployed on virtual machines or even locally within the network, making it extremely easy to scale across your organisation
- Backup and restore any Cubro Packetmaster device or copy its configuration, with just a single click
- Forget about keeping track of individual IP addresses - visualise your entire network in just a glance with Cubro Vitrum
For network monitoring experts and network administrators using Cubro Packetmasters who want centralised control of multiple Cubro Packetmasters and enhance the efficiency of the business, the Cubro Vitrum is a versatile network management software that offers network topology visualisation. The software can manage the scaling network architecture by providing features like single-click upgrades and backups, flexible visual overview, multiple customizable network overview map (logical, real-world, any way you want, various views on the same devices) and flexible drawing tools for the map and visual overview. The software provides a collaborative platform for multiple users to work at the same time. Unlike other centralised management software, the Vitrum can control - update, restore and backup multiple Cubro Packetmaster devices, and provide statistics and health overview.
Using the Cubro Vitrum can help the network operators and security operators to trace back the production network interfaces that are detected to be at fault and as a result cut down on the mean time to resolution (MTTR). The network visualisation map allows you to see the network topology at one glance. You can arrange devices, images and simple drawing shapes to visualise your network. Cubro Vitrum enables you to keep track of all your devices easily. No need to remember IP addresses, just one click forwards you to the management website of that device. You can also assign names and notes to every device and port and readily see what every piece of network equipment does.