Agnostic Monitoring Probe for Managing Digital Business
Digital business transformation is the latest buzzword. Gartner has identified the five major focal points to enable the new capabilities and business models of digital business — information systems, customer experience, analytics and intelligence, the IoT, and business ecosystems. Every organization will have some mix of these five digital technology platforms. To drive improvement through the digital business model, it is critical to integrate performance monitoring end-to-end and make all those metrics actionable.
Cubro's product portfolio includes Probes which can analyze and process the network business and signalling in real time. The Probes can improve network quality, promote the user perception and strengthen the information security. The typical applications of a Probe include business analytics, service assurance, business assurance, security assurance and service performance.
How does the Cubro Probe work?
Cubro Probe receives network traffic from TAP networks or span ports (passive). The Probe decodes the traffic up to layer 7 and extracts meta information. It correlates this decoded information and generates XDRs (extended data records). The XDRs are sent to a database system where they are stored and presented by an Application. This Application is called typical Monitoring System.
What are the main functions of the Cubro Probe?
- Network meta data extraction
- Hardware-based solution for (Cavium multi-core)
- DPI, Flow monitoring, Probing solution, Mobile XDR
What makes Cubro Probe different?
- The Probes are based on a multicore Cavium/Arm CPU
- The Probes consumes much less power than Intel-based solution with the same performance
- The Probe performance ranges from 10 Gbps up to 200 Gbps
- No moving parts
- 1 U and 2 U form factor
- Agnostic to any 3rd party presentation systems
- UDP XDR output (dissector for Wireshark available)
- UDP to TCP converter available for long backhaul applications
Cubro Probe Solution – All from one source
Cubro Network Visibility offers the full stack in monitoring from Layer 1 (TAP) to aggregation (NPB) to load balancing to the Probe and middle ware to data storage. Cubro is the only Vendor which supports all layers of monitoring in one firm. We know that the probing and the visibility layers must be integrated to give better performance and reduce the cost.